Nana will not becoming out until after she has had her vaccination. I think this will be two shots spaced apart by some weeks – not sure. So we now hope to see her in the Spring.
In the meantime; Valerie and I got her on Zoom and we plan to do weekly Zoom get-togethers. We hope this helps with the isolation.
So Zoom passed the ‘Nana Test’ – kudos to Zoom!
Coding time has been heavily interrupted by things like; getting another vaccination into the dog, keeping the Farm project moving along, ramping up the Deerhorn project again, etc
I noticed Qt 6 was released the other day so I figured I would switch from the Preview version to the release version. This turned out to be a problem as the qmake binary needed a newer version of GLIB_C and the result was a corrupted Qt (commercial) install. I considered; wiping the commercial install, upgrading GLIB_C and trying again. I spent just a few minutes looking for an RPM for openSuSe 15.2 for the GLIB_C version required and no luck.
So I decided that the easiest thing to do was to go back to the default Qt on my distro (Qt 5). I will revisit Qt 6 Commercial some months from now.