A couple of WorkAways have arrived…. a girl from Ottawa and a guy from Australia. I took them out to the Farm so they can do a general clean-up.
Kevin has started to install z-bar (sound bar) and I have started installing doors (the side door done and the front door started). I did 2 dump runs today. The trailer was tied up waiting for test results on the drywall (came back no asbestos) but the wait caused quite a bit of back log of garbage at Deerhorn.
I have just a few days to go before I head out on Merva for 3 weeks so I am trying to get a number of admin tasks done while I transition my attention more and more to leaving. Merva is essentially ready but ‘there is always more that can be done’. I have fully installed the ribbon/banner on the port side canvas and I am starting the starboard side. I have all material for a second ribbon and it will be slightly improved. The second one will be the ‘show’ version. I have a new steering cable for the starboard side on order but it will not be ready before I leave – so I will install it when I get back. Other things such as getting a new phone and with more data (my current one is ready to be replaced so why not now).
Stephen is working hard to wrap up the bath room reno as other work is building. It is looking great.